Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

25 Days of Christmas: Day 13 - Christmas Baking


I did quite a bit of Christmas baking this weekend. We didn't really have a lot planned for the weekend and our plans for Zoo Lights got canceled again because we had crappy weather so I decided to bake instead! Last year we did more candy type backing and I really enjoyed it so I did some similar items this year. The best thing about the candy making is that it is super easy!

I decided to make chocolate peanut clusters, turtle cookie cups, santa hat cake pops, chocolate peanut butter and pretzel bark and smores bark. The santa hats are not complete yet since they are for Michael's parents party next weekend. I just made the cake mixture and shaped all the pops into the santa hat form and put them in the freezer to be decorated next weekend.

Making bark

Smores bark

Mmmm...chocolate peanut butter goodness

Turtle cookie cups

All of the finished goodies, yum!

Michael and I have even more baking planned in the next couple weeks, so stay tuned for more yummy goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment