Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

25 Days of Christmas: Day 5 - I can't pick just one!


Our 2010 Christmas tree

Our Christmas tree is my favorite thing out of all our decor. It's not my favorite because it's pretty and colorful; it's my favorite because it represents our life, love and memories. I could tell you where or when each ornament came from because they all have a story behind them. I could never just pick one favorite, but this is a small collection of the ones we couldn't live without!

Michael's first ornament, it is so cute!

My first ornament, I'm such an angel, HA!

Our first vacation together was to Las Vegas, I love how cheesy and "Vegas" this ornament is

Celebrating buying our first home together

Our little family

Obviously a favorite of Michael's!

 Obviously a favorite of mine!

We got this on our first trip to Disney World together

 This was the cake topper at our wedding

From our honeymoon in Mexico

We love this one that is a flip book when you turn the crank

I love all of my Hallmark Frosty Friends ornaments

I love this glass postcard ornament. On the back it says, "Wish you were here!" Yes, yes I do wish I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment