Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

25 Days of Christmas: Day 7 - Christmas photo shoot


For our Christmas card this year, we decided to do a picture of us in front of the Christmas tree. We have never done it before and since we have a new tree, I thought it would be nice. Thanks to my birthday presents of a tripod and remote for my camera (thanks Mom and Dad!), I was able to do the photo shoot myself. Obviously the winner was on this year's Christmas card, but we took a bunch of pictures. Here are some of our favorites!

Porkchop and I, he was so not cooperative hence why we did not use a picture of the three of us on our Christmas card.

The first shot we took, I liked it, but I hate that you can totally see the remote in my hand, oops!

The only semi-decent shot we got with Porkchop but I didn't think it was "Christmas card worthy"

Happiness

Oops...that mistletoe came out of nowhere!

The winning shot deemed "Christmas card worthy!"

Our 2009 shot, when I look at this picture all I see is the 100 lbs I've lost since then. I definitely like the 2010 picture better!

No comments:

Post a Comment