Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Our week in pictures: 1/16 - 1/22

Sunday, January 16: Jacob bouncing in his jumpy jump while we watched the Bears game

 Monday, January 17: Another snowy day, we got 3-4"

Tuesday, January 18: We made a bunch of marinara sauce so that we could freeze a bunch and have it when we need it. It's much better than jar sauce since we could control what was going in it, plus it's delicious!

Wednesday, January 19: Weekly manicure time, it's OPI's Midnight in Moscow this week

Thursday, January 20: Michael is always shopping for our Christmas Village and he found a cool LEGO loading dock house on eBay. It looks great with the Valentine's decorations, huh! LOL

Friday, January 21: I made a yummy new recipe for dinner! I'll be posting the recipe next week.

Saturday, January 22: I got the proof for the photo blocks I ordered on Etsy, I am in love! I can't wait to see them in person!! You can click on it to see it bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment