Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New recipe: Chicken Stuffing Roll-ups


I found this recipe on my blog roll last week and I really wanted to try it. I had made a turkey dinner on Sunday for our Valentine's celebration so I made extra stuffing knowing I wanted to make this during the week. She used stove top, but homemade is obviously always better! This recipe was as easy as it gets and I will definitely be making it again. I didn't make the gravy she did, but we decided next time we would try it. I think a sauce would really enhance it. Try this, you'll be glad you did!

Ingredients
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup cornflake crumbs
1 cup prepared stuffing


Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a baking pan with cooking spray. Slice chicken breasts in half.

Pound the chicken breasts thin being careful not to rip the chicken.

Prepare your chicken for breading. Put your melted butter and cornflake crumbs in bowls for dipping.

Spread a few tablespoons of the stuffing mixture onto the chicken breast. Press the stuffing into the chicken.

Starting at the smaller end, roll the chicken up then dip into the butter followed by the cornflake crumbs.

Bake the chicken approximately 25-30 minutes.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment