Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Thing's I'm loving - February


Breyer's cookie dough ice cream bars
These are my new favorite dessert! For 160 calories they are pretty big and they taste really good. They have a few other flavors but these are the only ones that I like.

American Idol
I had lost hope in American Idol last season. It was a lackluster year with pretty underwhelming talent. I really think they have changed things up for the better this year. I think the addition of JLo and Steven Tyler was brilliant, even though I was skeptical at first. The talent is pretty mind blowing this year too. I don't know who my favorite is!

 My Valentine
Of course February is the love month so I can't have a February favorites list without my hubby. We had a really romantic and low-key Valentine's Day with a candlelit dinner at home. It was perfect.

Photo Blocks
 I first found these photo blocks before Christmas and they had been on my  "most wanted list" for a while. After Christmas I used some of my Christmas money to take the plunge and order them. I am so glad I did. I think they look great on our mantel and I love all of the pictures. I am going to do a full review on the process and working with the seller next week.

Vacation plans
We finally decided this month where we are going on our first vacation this year. We are headed to Florida in just 76 days. I can't wait! We've been through a lot these past few months and getting away seems like the perfect medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment