Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

This week I'm...

Loving: That this week is almost over, I am so ready for the weekend!
Disliking: This frigid cold, I really need Winter to be over.
Craving: Warmth, it's freezing out there today!
Wanting: The next week going by fast so I can have  my question answered!
Reading: Lots of new magazines this week
Watching: I am officially loving this season of American Idol, I think the new judges were a great choice
Listening to: Wow, I love the Black Eyed Peas, but after the Super Bowl I don't think I'll be seeing them live any time soon, it was rough.
Looking forward to: The announcement  of the iPad 2, I need to know the release date stat!
Hearing buzz about: The latest politician to make an ass out of himself trying to meet girls on Craiglist, when are these idiots going to learn? Oh and he is married and has a son. Stay classy Chris Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment