Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

This week I'm...


Loving: Warmer temperatures and virtually no snow on the ground, let's hope it lasts!
Disliking: This week is going by too slow, I want it to be Friday already!
Craving: A manicure/pedicure..that might be on the agenda this weekend
Wanting: To get good news in the next week!
Reading: I'm finally reading Pioneer Woman's new book.
Watching: The snow melt away!!
Listening to: No background noise thanks to my new skull candy ear buds. They make the best ones!
Looking forward to: Seeing our nephew Jacob after 3 long weeks and getting to baby-sit!
Hearing buzz about: Target is coming to State Street in the old Carson Pirie Scott space. I can't wait to be able to walk over there on my lunch break, it could be dangerous!

No comments:

Post a Comment