Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

This week I'm...

Loving: This week is almost over and so is this round of clomid, I'll be so happy on Saturday!
Disliking: More snow...blah...blah...winter needs to go away
Craving: Those warmer temperatures and sunshine we got teased with last week
Wanting: The release date for the iPad 2 to finally be revealed next Wednesday! 
Reading: This week I'm reading The Baby Trail by SinĂ©ad Moriarty, it is hilarious!
Watching: Way too much tv...there are so many new shows out...our DVR is getting very full!
Listening to: Bruno Mars and Mike Posner are getting the most ear play this week
Looking forward to: Much needed spa time this weekend. I am getting my hair done and a manicure/pedicure!
Hearing buzz about: So many crazy things going on in the world this week - New Zealand's earthquakes, Libyan violence, and protests in Wisconsin

No comments:

Post a Comment