Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

The working from home difference

One of the things I like about my job is that I usually can work from home on Fridays. If I don't have any meetings it's nice to have a catch up day to get everything done that I didn't get done during the week and plan ahead for the next week. Even better is I save 2 and half hours off of my day since I don't have to commute. I also get to sleep in at least an hour more which is always nice.

The other thing I love about working from home is that I can roll out of bed and get right to work and not have to get ready. If only I could wear yoga pants and a sports bra into the office, HA!

My Monday through Thursday look
Polished and professional

Ahh...Fridays!
Comfy and cozy

As much as I love being comfy on Fridays, I'm glad I get to dress up and look cute the rest of the week. I think I would feel like a sloth if I looked like my Friday look every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment