Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New recipe: Deviled chicken

I found this recipe on  my blog roll last week and knew I had to try it. I picked up some drumsticks over the weekend so we could make them for a weeknight meal. Michael actually ended up making these, so I don't have any progress pictures. But I do have a picture of the finished product.


Don't they look yummy? I think next time I would make this with a whole roaster chicken or other pieces. I like white meat so that was my only complaint. The flavor of the marinade is great though, you should try it!

Ingredients
1 - 2 lbs. chicken
1/4 butter
1 tbsp mustard
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp salt
 1/4 tsp pepper
1 tsp paprika

Directions:
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
2. Melt the butter
3. Mix the butter with the mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper and paprika
4. Pour the mixture over the chicken and use a brush so it is well covered
5. Cook the chicken for approximately 1 hour, brushing the chicken with the pan juices every 15 minutes
6. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment