Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Product Review: Photo Blocks



I was so excited when I found these photo blocks on one of the blogs I read last December. I have looked at a lot of different last name photo collages and I thought this was the best one I'd seen because you could customize it with your own pictures. After Christmas, I had some Christmas money to spend and I immediately knew that I wanted to get these with it.

I ordered my custom blocks on Jan. 6. I received them on February 23. Here lies my biggest complaint, they took forever to get here. On her Etsy page she claims it takes 2-3 weeks, not the 8 that I had to wait. Everything went very smoothly in the beginning. Within 24 hours of my order, I paid and she sent me an e-mail to send my selected pictures to. About a week later I received a file with the proof of the final design to make sure I like the fonts and style of letters she chose with the pictures. After that it was a battle trying to get updates and firm ship dates.

Overall, I love the finished product and I would probably order from her again. But next time I would ask for a firm deadline. I think these would make great gifts, but definitely plan ahead if you have a specific date you need them by.

No comments:

Post a Comment