Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

This week I'm...


Loving: The sun is out longer and will be even more so next week thanks to Daylight Savings Time being over!
Disliking: That it is still super cold out, can we have at least high 40's, puh-lease!
Craving: Sleep, I'm exhausted this week
Wanting: To try a no-chip manicure, I hear they last for 2 weeks. I am gonna try it this weekend at my salon!
Hoping: To get good news and a shot today!
Reading: From Here to Maternity by Sinead Moriarty
Watching: Lots of American Idol this week, my favorite is Lauren Alaina
Listening to: The non-stop craziness that is Charlie Sheen - if he's not a PSA for not doing drugs, I don't know what is!
Looking forward to: A relaxing weekend, this week has been a killer for both Michael and I with work.
Hearing buzz about: The long awaited announcement for the iPad 2! We can't wait to get ours next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment