Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

This week I'm...


Loving: That I'm losing weight again, it's amazing what 400 less calories a day can do!
Disliking: This nasty winter weather we're having, hopefully it's Winter's last gasp.
Craving: Anything on a bun or between two slices of bread.
Wanting: To have a nice relaxing weekend, it's been a rough week.
Hoping: For good news next week!
Reading: I haven't been reading since Kristin introduced me to the Chuzzles!
Watching: Not much this week, we are so behind on all of our shows because Michael's been working like a mad man.
Listening to: Amazing Motown performances this week on American Idol. My favorites this week were: Casey Abrams (thank God they saved him last night!), Lauren Alinea and Pia Toscano.
Looking forward to: Putting up my Spring and Easter decor this weekend!
Hearing buzz about: Elizabeth Taylor passing away, she was a Hollywood Icon

No comments:

Post a Comment