Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend Recap

We had another pretty low key weekend so with that, here's our short and sweet weekend recap.


On Friday, I woke up at 3 am to get our iPad ordered. Yes, it was kind of crazy, but I am glad that I did because if I would have waited until I normally get up I would be waiting 2-3 weeks to get it. We got the white 32G +3G version. It should be here Tuesday or Wednesday and I can't wait! I also ordered a case for it as well from Amazon. I liked the new smart covers but I wanted something that protected the back too.


I worked from home on Friday and then after work Michael and I headed over to Rich and Tif's to hang out with them, Baby Jacob and Ken. We made some dinner and just visited. We also got to see Jacob's latest development, crawling! We were enticing him with the remote and having Tif walk out of the room to show off his new talent! He is 9 months today, it's crazy how big he is getting!



On Saturday we met up with Rich, Tif, Baby Jacob, Ken, and Michael's parents for breakfast. We had a yummy breakfast. Jacob was blowing lots of raspberries and entertaining everyone as usual. I wonder who bought him his bib?!!!



After breakfast we headed out to run a few errands. I had to get a blood test and then we went to Kohl's since I had a 30% off coupon. I picked up a few things and then we headed home. We relaxed most of the afternoon, we even got a nap in.  Saturday night we wanted to have a date night so we headed to our favorite sushi place


It was delicious as always and it was nice to have a date night. With everything going on lately in our quest to start a family, it sometimes consumes our lives. We had a wonderful dinner and then came home, cuddled up on the couch and watched a movie. It was so nice and relaxing and we didn't talk about babies, getting pregnant even once. It was a much needed mental break. 

Today we got up and went to breakfast and then went grocery shopping and to Costco. The rest of the day we were both on a Spring cleaning spree. We cleaned out closets, got some items ready for a Spring garage sale, did all of the laundry (like 9 loads), and prepped lunches and dinners for the week. Michael even cleaned out the exhaust pipe from our dryer of lint. It was a super productive day and we are both exhausted. We are going to have something quick for dinner since neither of us feels like cooking one of our usual Sunday dinners.

Hopefully everyone changed their clocks for work tomorrow. I'm so excited for more hours of sunshine. I love that it's 6:00 and it's still light out. Spring is hopefully just around the corner! I hope all of you had a great weekend and have a good week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment