Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

It's a nice day for a royal wedding

It was the wedding heard around the world this morning. I wasn't crazy enough to get up at 3 am to watch, I mean that's what DVR's are for! I'm not obsessed with the Royal Family or anything, but I really wanted to see what Kate would wear. She looked beautiful, like a modern Grace Kelly. I also think it's lovely to see how in love and how happy they are, they were just beaming the whole time. When Kate met William at the altar he looked so happy and told her several times how beautiful she looked. And when they got into the carriage after the wedding you could see her tell William, "I'm so happy." It's quite the contrast from Charles and Diana. She looked miserable from day 1.  Charles and Diana never took any pictures like this.







Congratulations you two, I hope it lasts forever!

1 comment: