Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

This week I'm...


Loving: That crappy March weather is over, let's hope for a warm and sunny April!
Disliking: That I am going to have to sleep all alone for 3 nights next week; I hate being all alone in a hotel room.
Craving: A vacation! Michael and I have had some crazy weeks with work lately. We only have to wait 40 more days!
Wanting: Good news and a shot in the butt this morning!
Hoping: That this is our month, it would be the best Christmas present ever.
Reading: Trying to catch up on the pile of 40 magazines I haven't read.
Watching: Looking forward to watching Tangled on my iPad on my flight Sunday.
Listening to: Elton John week on American Idol, my favorites this week were: Lauren Alinea, Pia Toscano, James Durbin and Haley Reinhart
Looking forward to: Going to Washington DC on Sunday. I've never been before. I won't get to see much since I'll be at a conference for 3 days, but I should get some time on Sunday to go walking around.
Hearing buzz about: Well this is just great.

No comments:

Post a Comment