Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

This week I'm...


Loving: That our vacation is less than a month away!
Disliking: That my poor furbaby Porkchop had to get 15 teeth pulled yesterday, poor little guy.
Craving: A turkey sandwich, I haven't had one in over a month now
Wanting: To feel like myself again.
Hoping: That something will happen in these next 2 months
Reading: I just started Water For Elephants, so far so good...
Watching: Looking forward to watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 this weekend!
Listening to: An ok week on Idol, my favorites were Lauren Alinea, Jacob Lusk and James Durbin. I'm so glad Paul went home, he creeped me out!
Looking forward to: A family-filled weekend, lots to celebrate!
Hearing buzz about: One Life to Live and All My Children getting cancelled, pretty crazy after all of these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment