Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Celebrating our 3 years!


Three years ago, I started my happily ever after when Michael and I became husband and wife. I didn't think I could be any happier than I was that day, but it only gets better. We are best friends, a team, a true partnership and our ultimate goal is to make each other happy. I couldn't ask for a better husband. Michael is truly the most generous, caring, loyal, selfless person I know. We have been through a lot this year in trying to start a family and Michael has been by my side through it all. With everything we've gone through we have tried to remain positive and laugh our way through it. We know that when the time is right, everything will fall into place. I can't wait to see how our story continues and what our next chapter will be!

Happy Anniversary, my love. I love you forever, ever.









1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Girl you've got some style, love all your outfits! (sorry if I seem stalker-ish commenting on all your posts, lol! I'm just catching up & reading everyone's blogs)

    ReplyDelete