Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Things I'm loving: April

My first trip to Washington DC

With my new position at work, I have an annual conference in Washington DC in April. I had never been there before and I really loved the city. I only got to explore on my own for one day but I really loved it and can't wait to go back. My hope is that Michael will be able to go with me next year and we can extend our trip a few days to really enjoy the city.

Royal Wedding

I was totally engrossed in the Royal Wedding on Friday. Everything about it was beautiful. From the trees in Westminster Abbey, Kates dresses, her sister Pippa's dress, all the crazy hats, and just the love that radiated from the couple. I love a wedding and this one exceded all expectations!

Easter

We had a great Easter with our families. We did a few things different this year and it was a lot of fun!

The first Dworianyn girl
With no Dworianyn girls since the 1920's, it's a pretty big deal that Rich and Tif are expecting a baby girl this September! We won't find out until June what Baby Lach will be, so either we are going to have two new nieces this year or a niece and a nephew!

No comments:

Post a Comment