Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Four

I saw this on another blog and thought it was fun so I thought I would do it too.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1.Worked at the Community Wellness Center at my high school
2.Worked at Linens-N-Things
3.Worked at the ice arena at University of Illinois
4.Now a Marketing Manager

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1.All of the Harry Potter movies
2.Never Been Kissed
3.Live Free Die Hard
4.National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Four places I have lived:
1.Chicago, IL (where I was born until 1st grade)
2.Lockport, IL (where I spent most of my life)
3.Chicago, IL (I bought my first condo on my own)
4.Hanover Park, IL (where Michael and I live now)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1.Vampire Diaries
2.Every show on Bravo
3.Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Storage Wars (I love all of these new shows!)
4.Grey's Anatomy

Four places I have been on vacation
1.Orlando, Florida (The place I have visited the most)
2.Riviera Maya, Mexico
3.California (San Francisco, San Diego, Anaheim, Monterrey)
4.Lake Geneva, WI

Websites I visit daily:
1.Facebook
2.Google Reader
3.Blogger
4.Old Navy

Four of my favorite foods:
1.Pizza
2.Sushi
3.Cucumbers
4.Raspberries

Four places I would like to be right now:
1.Hawaii
2.Paris
3.Tahiti
4.Even Lake Geneva would be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment