Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

This week I'm...

Loving: That Spring weather has finally arrived and it's been beautiful!
Disliking: That Michael is leaving me for the weekend to go fishing; I hate it when he's not here.
Craving: Apparently anything smores flavored, every new dessert recipe I see come across my Google reader seems to be smores flavored and they all sound delicious!
Hoping: That taking this next step will achieve our goal
Reading: I've not been reading much this week, I still have Jen Lancanster's book waiting for me on my iPad
Watching: Not much since most of our favorite shows have ended.
Listening to: New Lady Gaga
Looking forward to: A girls day with my Mom and Sister - three words: Wilton Tent Sale!
Hearing buzz about: Another week, another politician who did something dumb

No comments:

Post a Comment