Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

This week I'm...


Loving: That we finally know Baby Lach is a girl!I can't wait to do some shopping this weekend!
Disliking: So much rain this week, I need some sunshine!
Craving: To bake something, I will have to find a new recipe to try.
Hoping: That today will be my last doctors appointment for a while. I'm really looking forward to having a break from all of this.
Reading: The latest Sookie Stackhouse book by Charlaine Harris.
Watching: This new Amazing Race-type show called Expedition Impossible. It's pretty crazy!
Listening to: At the moment I'm typing this, Porkchop snoring!
Looking forward to: Re-vamping our master bedroom closet this weekend!
Hearing buzz about: So excited that the Harry Potter books will finally be available digitally. I would re-read them all the time but carrying an 846 hardcover book around isn't nearly as convienent as my iPad!

No comments:

Post a Comment