Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New recipe: S'mores Pops

I saw this recipe on my Google Reader and I knew I had to make them. They remind me of one of my favorite sweet snacks in Disney World. They sell s'mores bars like these at the Main Street Confectionery. These taste just like the Disney version and they were really easy to make too.


Ingredients
Graham crackers
Marshmallows
Hershey bars
Milk chocolate morsels
Popsicle sticks

Ingredients

Assemble the s'mores the traditional way, graham, chocolate, marshmallow and graham. Microwave for 10 seconds and then put a popsicle stick inside the melted marshmallow.

Freeze the assembled s'mores for 30 - 60 minutes. Before you take the s'mores out of the freezer, melt the milk chocolate chips down so it is ready for dipping. Dip the s'mores pops into the chocolate until they are fully coated.


After the pops are all coated, put in the fridge to set the chocolate. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment