Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Our week in pictures: 7/31 - 8/6

Sunday, July 31: Mmmm...homemade pizza!

Monday, August 1: I baked some zucchini bread and it was delicious! Recipe to come next week.

Tuesday, August 2: Manicure day, it's OPI's Cha-Ching-Cherry this week.

Wednesday, August 3: I got some fun, new shoes for Fall. Best part was they were only $20!

Thursday, August 4: A Thursday night date night at Bonefish with my Husby!

Friday, August 5: I have a big conference coming up in a couple of months in San Francisco. These are the cute trolley cars were using for centerpieces. And they are filled with delicious Ghirardelli chocolates!

Saturday, August 6: Fall decor shopping has begun!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is Jennifer. I stumbled upon your image of that Ghiradelli trolley car for a centerpiece. I'm wondering where you purchased those? They would be great for an event I am planning in SF. Thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete