Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Our week in pictures: 8/21 - 8/27

Sunday, August 21: The weirdest midnight snack ever, but Michael's favorite. It's a peanut butter and Cheetos puff sandwich, gross!

Monday, August 22: Our tomatoes are officially done for the season and uprooted. The herbs are still going strong though!

Tuesday, August 23: I attended a training at work and won a prize. I got this hilarious USB powered aquarium to connect to my laptop.

Wednesday, August 24: I have a wonderful husby, he surprised me with an orchid and a card, just because.

Thursday, August 25: We had fun goofing off while doing some shopping for Halloween decor at Home Goods

Friday, August 26: Jacob doing some coloring at Famous Dave's

Saturday, August 27: Girls day! Mani/Pedis with Tif and Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment