Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

This week I'm...


Loving: This weather, I hope it stays like this until November!
Disliking: All the crazy press Kim Kardashian is getting over her wedding. I know Kim thinks it was a royal wedding but, sorry you will never be as classy as Kate Middleton!
Craving: All things Fall, I can't wait to put up my decorations!
Hoping: Labor Day weekend gets here faster!
Reading: I started a new series this week. I'm reading Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis.
Watching: We are addicted to this new show, Buried Treasure. It's the brothers from Antiques Roadshow traveling around helping people find valuable objects in their homes.
Listening to: At the moment, my poor husby fixing drills at 9 pm, poor guy.
Looking forward to: Celebrating my soon to be born niece at my sister's baby shower this weekend!
Hearing buzz about: The end of an era at Apple, Steve Jobs says good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment