Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Weekend Recap

This is going to be a very short weekend recap. We had such a crazy week leading up to this weekend that we wanted to do absolutely nothing this weekend. We went out every night during the week since Michael's cousin was in town for a few days and then Michael's Great Uncle passed away so we had the wake and funeral on Thursday and Friday.

On Friday night we went over to Rich and Tif's to hang out with them and play with Mr. Jacob. We ordered some pizza and just relaxed.


On Saturday we just relaxed, we took a nap, and watched some movies. Michael made us a super yummy dinner of chicken pesto pasta.


Today we went out for breakfast and then headed home. I wanted to get our Oktoberfest invitations designed and ordered so I got those done. I also started my Christmas shopping, yes Christmas shopping! I am almost done with my two nieces who aren't even here yet and Jacob of course. I like to get my shopping done early and kids are so easy to buy for. I like to really enjoy Christmas and all of the fun things going on so I don't want to have spend my weekends fighting crowds shopping.

My parents also came out to visit us today and have lunch. It was nice to see them and just hang out for a few hours. After they left, Michael took a nap and I just relaxed. We are just relaxing the rest of the night and getting ready for the week ahead, I think it's going to be another busy one! I hope all of you have a great weekend and have a good week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment