Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Meet our niece Makayla Lynn Dworianyn!

On Tuesday, our beautiful niece Makayla Lynn made her grand entrance. She was born exactly 15 months after her brother Jacob at 1:43 pm at 7 lbs, 13 oz and 20.5 inches long. She is perfect. She resembles Jacob but I think she is all her Mama down to the dark curly hair! We were so excited to meet her. Jacob didn't really know what to think of her at first but he was definitely interested in her. I got some cute shots of their first interactions. I'll let the rest of the pictures tell the story!

Here she is, Makayla Lynn!

First family picture of 4.

Uncle Michael meeting Makayla

I have to get my Auntie Sara time in!

So this is what a sissy is?

I don't know about her...

Well if getting a sister means I get to play with balloons, this is awesome!

Great Grandma

We were all asking Jacob, "where's your sissy?" He found her!

4 generations of Dworianyns

Look at all that hair! She wasn't very happy that we took her hat off.

She has itty bitty feet, so cute!

Welcome to the world Makayla Lynn, we can't wait to watch you grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment