Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Things I'm loving: August


Harvest time
We didn't have the best garden this year because of the crazy weather, but we still got plenty of good veggies. I'll be sad when I can't just walk out on the deck and grab a bunch of green onions or some fresh herbs. 

The Help
This book totally captivated me, I want to read it again. The movie exceeded my expectations as well. The casting was on point and exactly how I imagined the characters when I read the book. If you haven't read the book or seen the movie, do it now!

Fall clothes
Fall is my favorite time of year. There are many reasons why, but one of my favorite reasons is because of Fall clothes shopping! I love all the sweaters, rich colors and cozy items that come with the cooler Fall temperatures. I have picked up some really great items so far the I have finally been able to start wearing.

Craft night
I had so much fun with Tif and her mom on our craft night. The boys played poker and we worked on item's for my niece's nursery. I haven't been crafting a whole lot in the past year because things have just been too busy. We need to do this more often!

Arla and Teddy's Shower
We showered Arla and Teddy this month as a pre-welcome to their little girl on the way. They got everything they need for her arrival in November. I can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment