Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weekend Recap

I can't believe it's October already! This is going to be a pretty boring weekend recap and I didn't take one picture the entire weekend. This was the only weekend we have free this entire month so we made good use of it. We needed to get a bunch of things done around the house for Oktoberfest.

On Friday after we were done with work for the day we headed over to Rich and Tif's to have some dinner and hang out with them and Jacob and Makayla of course! We ordered in some Lou Malnati's and just relaxed and talked. We left around 9:30 or so and headed home. I passed out on the couch when we got home and I ended up sleeping past 9 on Saturday morning. I couldn't believe it, I never sleep that late.

On Saturday we got up and grabbed some breakfast and ran some errands. Michael needed an oil change and I had a few things I needed to pick up. We got home around lunch time and got to work. We needed to get things picked up and put away for Oktoberfest. Our cleaning lady is coming this week so I don't have to do all the cleaning but there can't be crap everywhere. We worked until early evening and decided we wanted to go out for a date night since we'd been cooped up in the house all day. We showered and got ready and went out for a sushi date night. It was delicious and it was really nice to have a date night. We headed home and just relaxed the rest of the night.

Today we got up and went to breakfast and then did our grocery shopping for the week. We were going over to Rich and Tif's to watch the Bears game so we made some pizza bites and some pigs in a blanket. We headed over around noon and hung out with them and Jacob. Makayla was a sleepy girl and she slept most of the time. We had fun watching all the games and visiting. We left around 4 and headed home. Tonight we are just going to relax and watch some shows.

I hope all of you had a great weekend and have a good week ahead. We are going to have a busy week as Oktoberfest preparations are going to be in full force, I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment