Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Weekend Recap

We had a great, action-packed weekend. We went to Goebbert's pumpkin farm and we celebrated our 6th annual Oktoberfest. We went to the pumpkin farm with Rich, Tif, Jacob, Makayla and Tif's parents, Ray and Sandi. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. I took a ton of pictures as you can see below. Our Oktoberfest was a lot of fun. We didn't have a huge crowd this year so we actually got to sit and enjoy talking with everyone. I didn't take a lot of pictures though, only a couple. I say every year I'm going to take more, but I think I just get too tired and forget. I'll let the pictures tell the story of our weekend.

 We had a lot of fun feeding the giraffes again this year. 

 They definitely get up close and personal!

 They love carrots!

Tif and Jacob fed the giraffes too 

A full length shot. 

Beautiful tigers 

Some lazy kangaroos! 

 Tif and Jacob feeding the camel, he didn't like the carrots too much!

 A mama pig and her little piglets

 Jacob modeling in the wildflowers.

Jacob finally was brave enough to feed an animal! 

Just walking around, enjoying the day! 

 Makayla slept through most of the fun.

I want this one! 

Or maybe this one. 

Oooo, this one is nice too!

Family of four  

Mimi and Grampster too! 

Michael and I 

I finally found the one! 

Picking pumpkins and feeding animals is hard work! 

6th annual Oktoberfest!

Makayla's first Oktoberfest!

Jacob loves cake pops! 

Mmmm... 

 Everyone talking and eating!

Today we went over to Rich and Tif's to watch football, hang out, play with the kids and eat Oktoberfest leftovers. We had fun just relaxing, we needed it! I got lots of Makayla time in, she was wearing her favorite shirt too! I wonder who bought her that? Maybe the Best Aunt Ever!


I hope all of you had a great weekend and enjoyed the beautiful weather! Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment