Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Baby Dworianyn Bump Watch: 13 weeks


How far along? 13 weeks, 3 days - my belly is starting to stick out a little more.
Size of the baby? A peach, 2.3 inches, .80 oz
Maternity clothes? Nope not yet, but I did get a few maternity tops from Old Navy this week!
Weight gain? I'm down another 3 pounds this week for a total loss of 25 pounds. I think all of my running around like a crazy woman at my conference for 4 days is responsible for this week's loss.
Gender? We will hopefully be finding out on November 23. Most people are saying girl but there are a few in the boy camp as well. We just want a healthy baby.
Movement? I can't feel anything but I can't wait!
Sleep? Sleep was rough this week but it had less to do with being pregnant and more to do that I was out of town alone.
Food Cravings? I pretty much only want chicken lately.
What I miss? My memory, I feel like my energy is slowly coming back though.
Symptoms? Still pretty emotional and my memory is still escaping me.
Best moments of the week? Officially being out of the first trimester, we're a third of the way there! Also finding out that our NT Scan results came back perfect. Our risk for downs and other disorders are very low.

No comments:

Post a Comment