Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Baby Dworianyn Bump Watch: 14 Weeks


How far along? 14 weeks, 3 days - my belly is starting to stick out a little more. It's not really a bump, it just looks like I've been hitting the cookies even though I've been losing weight!
Size of the baby? A lemon, 3.5 inches, 1.5 oz
Maternity clothes? Nope not yet.
Weight gain? I'm holding steady with a total loss of 25 pounds.
Gender? We just scheduled our appointment for November 23. The 2 week countdown is on!
Movement? Nothing yet, but I can't wait!
Sleep? Sleep was has been ok this week, the time change is kicking my butt.
Food Cravings? Chicken remains king.
What I miss? A normal appetite and not being grossed out by so many foods.
Symptoms? My memory still sucks but I'm feeling really good otherwise. I think the worst part right now is my sense of smell, the things my nose picks up are not always good, especially on the train!
Best moments of the week? Seeing our little tater tot at our ultrasound today, he/she is getting so big!
What is baby doing this week? This week our baby is now able to squint, frown, grimace and even suck his/her thumb. Our baby's body is also growing faster than it's head so it looks more human like. The baby is also growing an ultra-fine covering of hair, called lanugo, all over his/her body.

Our 14 week tater tot!

No comments:

Post a Comment