Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Day 4 - First Christmas Weekend Recap


Well the first weekend of December is in the books. We didn't do too many holiday activities this weekend but we did take a lot of Christmas pictures. On Saturday we took Porkchop's Christmas picture and we also took our family Christmas card picture. Here's some cute outtakes from Porkchop's photo shot.






I will show you our official Christmas picture once our Christmas cards are in and sent out. I just ordered them today so it will be a week or so. Saturday morning I went with Tif and her Mom to a local Christmas craft fair. It was a total bust so we might try to go to one last craft show in the area next weekend.

After the craft show I headed home, showered and got ready so we could head down to my cousin Andrea & Chris's house to celebrate the birthdays of Colin, Cade, Cole and Carter. They are all within weeks of each other so they had one big shindig to celebrate all of them. We had a lot of fun catching up with the family. We also got lots of Lily time in. She was a big hit at the party since not everyone in the family had met her yet. She is so cute. I'm excited to announce too that I'm going to be her Godmother at her upcoming baptism! I was so honored that Arla and Teddy asked me. She's going to be baptized in January.



We had a great time at the party and headed home around 8. 

Today we got up and went to breakfast before heading to IKEA. We're looking for 2 bookcases for Baby E's room and we are having so much trouble finding them. We didn't have much luck at IKEA either, so we're back to square one. Luckily we have some time but I don't want to wait to long. We need to start working on our little man's room! 

After shopping we stopped at the grocery store to do our weekly shopping and to pick up a few things for football Sunday. After shopping we headed over to Rich and Tif's for football. I made a sub sandwich this week and Rich and Tif made homemade chex mix. 


We had fun watching the games, playing with the kids and just hanging out. We left around 5 to come home and do a few things before relaxing for the night. We are hoping the weather forecast gets a little warmer for next weekend. We really wanted to go to zoo lights next weekend but not if it's going to be 15 degrees! I hope all of you had a great first weekend of December. We have a lot of holiday fun planned in the next few weekends, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment