Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Baby Dworianyn Bump Watch: 21 Weeks


How far along? 21 weeks, 3 days
Size of the baby? Length of a banana, 10.5 inches, 12.2 oz (Our little man is measuring at 14 oz.)
Maternity clothes? Some shirts, not because I need them but because I'm sick of looking at them hanging in my closet unworn!
Weight gain? 26.5 pounds lost. I lost another half a pound, even during the holidays!
Gender? All boy!
Movement? He's a ninja in there!
Sleep? Sleep is good, I do toss and turn a lot during the night though.
Food Cravings? No real cravings this week, I am finding I can't eat as much as I used to. He must be pressing on my stomach.
What I miss? Absolutely nothing, I am just loving being pregnant right now.
Symptoms? I'm feeling great, no issues. This is definitely the easiest part of pregnancy so far.
Best moments of the week? Buying our little boy's nursery furniture! We got his crib, dresser and chair. We also bought a bunch of supplies for his nursery, the paint, crown molding, lighting, etc.
What is baby doing this week? This week our little boy's digestive system is preparing for the outside world by manufacturing meconium. His eyebrows and eyelids are now present too.

No comments:

Post a Comment