Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Baby Dworianyn Bump Watch: 22 Weeks


How far along? 22 weeks, 3 days (Hello baby bump!)
Size of the baby? A papaya! 11 inches, 1 lb (we're officially in pounds!)
Maternity clothes? My regular pants are still loose.
Weight gain? Holding steady at 26.5 pounds lost.
Gender? All boy!
Movement? He's a ninja in there!
Sleep? Sleep is good, I do toss and turn a lot during the night though.
Food Cravings? Loving clementines right now. I eat at least 3 a day and Ethan kicks like crazy after I eat them so he must like them too!
What I miss? Absolutely nothing, I am just loving being pregnant right now.
Symptoms? I'm feeling great, no issues. This is definitely the easiest part of pregnancy so far.
Best moments of the week? Finishing our registry for our baby shower in March!
What is baby doing this week? This week our little boy is looking more and more like a newborn. His lips, eyelids and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds underneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but still lack pigment. He's also sleeping in cycles, about 12 to 14 hours a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment