Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Baby Dworianyn Bump Watch: 24 Weeks


How far along? 24 weeks, 3 days (Holy cow, 6 months!)
Size of the baby? Still a papaya. 12 inches, 1.6 lbs
Maternity clothes? Still in all of my regular clothes.
Weight gain? I thought I was going to gain this week since my belly is really starting to pop but still sitting at 26.5 pounds lost.
Gender? All boy!
Movement? He's a mover and a shaker.
Sleep? Sleep has been excellent, I'm really lucky.
Food Cravings? No real cravings right now, just trying to watch what I'm eating.
What I miss? Absolutely nothing, I am just loving being pregnant right now.
Symptoms? I feel awesome, I don't even feel pregnant unless I feel the little man moving and kicking.
Best moments of the week? All of the cute things arriving at our door for his nursery. Every day feels like Christmas when a new package arrives!
What is baby doing this week? This week our little boy's brain is developing rapidly. His taste buds are also continuing to develop. His lungs are developing branches of the respiratory tree as well as cells that produce a substance that will help his air sacs inflate once he hits the outside world. His skin is still thin and translucent, but that will start to change soon. He's also going to start plumping up.

No comments:

Post a Comment