Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

This week I'm...


Loving: Feeling Ethan move around like crazy. Even though his kicks hurt sometimes, I wouldn't trade knowing that he's there for anything!
Disliking: All of the snow in the forecast, we've been so spoiled without it. 
Craving: I'm addicted to clementine's right now.
Hoping: I can get my Valentine's decorations up this weekend.
Reading: Witch and Wizard by James Patterson.
Watching: I can't wait for a new Vampire Diaries tonight!
Listening to: Lots of construction going on in Ethan's nursery, but it's really coming along!
Looking forward to: The honor of being Lily's Godmother this weekend!
Hearing buzz about: The Golden Globes on Sunday. I can't wait to see what everyone's wearing on the red carpet, that's always the best part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment