Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

This week I'm...


Loving: Our new carpet, it's being finished today, it looks so nice!
Disliking: How insanely busy this week has been, Michael and I are exhausted.
Craving: BLT's, we've had them twice this week. I think it really means we're craving summer!
Hoping: We can get all of our stuff put back in its place this weekend after the carpet install.
Reading: Looking for my next book that will live up to Hunger Games.
Watching: We have a very full DVR from being on vacation for 11 days.
Listening to: Adele, the queen of the Grammy's.
Looking forward to: Working in Ethan's nursery this weekend!
Hearing buzz about: Pretty sick of the Whitney Houston thing. I get it, she had a great voice but she also abused drugs for decades. It's bound to catch up with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment