Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Baby Dworianyn Bump Watch: 31 Weeks


How far along? 31 weeks
Size of the baby? A pineapple (ouch!) 16.7 inches, 3.8 pounds
Maternity clothes? I am beginning to think I will be in all of my regular clothes until the end. Good thing I didn't spend money on maternity clothes!
Weight gain? Still no gain, holding steady at -26 pounds.
Gender? Little man, Ethan!
Movement? He's still a ninja in there, I'm hoping he starts moving into the right position soon!
Sleep? Definitely sleepier these days. I'm out early at night and require naps on the weekends.
Food Cravings? Pretty much anything sounds good, but I'm keeping it under control.
What I miss? Absolutely nothing, I am just loving being pregnant right now.
Symptoms? I still feel awesome and I hope it continues for the next 9 weeks.
Best moments of the week? Hearing that I'm a model patient at the doctor, Mama is proud!
What is baby doing this week? This week our little boy's five senses are fully developed. Almost all of his organs are fully functional. He keeps getting smarter as his brain continues to develop and wrinkle. His eyes are further developing and his irises now react to light coming into the womb.

No comments:

Post a Comment