Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Baby Dworianyn Bump Watch: 32 Weeks



How far along? 32 weeks, 3 days
Size of the baby? A squash, 16.7 inches, 3.8 pounds
Maternity clothes? Still in my regular clothes.
Weight gain? I lost 2 pounds this week, -28 total.
Gender? Little man, Ethan!
Movement? He's moving all day long in between his naps. Now if he would just move into position instead of being breech!
Sleep? Definitely sleepier these days. I'm out early at night and require naps on the weekends.
Food Cravings? No real cravings, but I've been hungrier this week. Little man must be growing!
What I miss? Absolutely nothing, just getting so excited to meet our little man.
Symptoms? I'm definitely more tired at the end of the day and I have to pee like 30 times a day.
Best moments of the week? Getting his nursery 90% done. It's such a great feeling to be prepared, now we just have to wait until our shower to fill everything else in.
What is baby doing this week? This week our little boy is busy gaining weight, as much as a half a pound a week. He's going to gain a third of his weight in the next 7 weeks. He now has toenails, fingernails and his hair is coming in too. His skin is becoming smooth and soft as he plumps up in preparation for birth. He should start moving into the head-down position to prepare for birth as well. (I hope so, I don't want a breech baby!)

No comments:

Post a Comment