Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Nursery Progress Report #7

This week is going to be a pretty short nursery update. Our bookcases were supposed to arrive this week but then I received an e-mail that they weren't going to even be shipped until the 20th and then we should receive them the 31st. We could not wait another month so I called and cancelled our order. I got online to find another option. Well they say everything happens for a reason and I found a great new option. They have a great trim on top that matches the top of his crib, which we love. We are going to install them without the backs so the aqua paint will show through the bookcases; I think it will be a great effect. We should hopefully have the bookcases by the end of the week so we will finally be able to get them installed this weekend.


We received a few custom items we ordered from Etsy this week. They are two things I was really excited about, his mobile and his name going above his crib. We still need to get it mounted to his crib, but you can get the idea.



Here's a sneak peek of the letters. We can't hang them until the bookcases and the crib are in their final spot.  I just love how they came out and I can't wait to see them over his crib!



I also made a stop at one of my favorite boutiques, Saraboo Creek to make a couple signs for his room. I made a sign for his door with his name on it and a sign to put under the giraffe kiss print we framed.

 Welcome to Ethan's room!


So that's our update for this week. I'm hoping that next week we will finally have our bookcases and all of the furniture will finally be placed. Then we will just need his bedding and curtains and his room will almost be done!

1 comment:

  1. I just love all the items yall have purchased!! He is going to be one spoiled baby!

    ReplyDelete