Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

This week I'm...


Loving: That Winter seems to have kicked the bucket, warmer days are ahead!
Disliking: How much Michael has had to work this week, but that's how it goes when you own your own business.
Craving: Anything grilled, I'm hoping we can fire up the grill for the first time this weekend!
Hoping: We can get Ethan's bookcases put together and decorated this weekend.
Watching: My shirt move as Ethan kicks like crazy in my belly.
Listening to: Not too sure I am feeling American Idol. I think they got rid of too many too fast.
Looking forward to: Springing ahead this weekend, I love the extra daylight.
Hearing buzz about: The new iPad. I think I'm going to stick with my iPad 2 but I am really excited they launched iPhoto for iPad!

No comments:

Post a Comment