Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Baby Dworianyn Bump Watch: 39 Weeks


How far along? 39 weeks, 3 days
Size of the baby? A wintermelon!, 21.9 inches, 7.7 pounds
Maternity clothes? Can't believe I'm gonna make it the whole way in all of my regular clothes!
Weight gain? No change, -34 pounds total. Will be interesting to see how much I lose once the little man is out.
Gender? A little prince.
Movement? It feels like he is trying to claw his way out!
Sleep? Sleeping pretty well despite my many potty breaks during the night. I definitely need a nap on the days when I'm running around a lot.
Food Cravings? S'mores! We made them this week and they were so good!
What I miss? Absolutely nothing, just getting so excited to meet our little man.
Symptoms? His crazy kicks and my rapidly growing belly.
Best moments of the week? Finishing packing all of our bags and realizing that a week from now I will have my little boy in my arms.
What is baby doing this week? This week our little boy is able to flex his limbs. His brain is still rapidly developing and he is growing smarter by the week! His fingernails are also growing rapidly and he may already need a trim when he gets outside the womb. The outer layers of his skin are sloughing off as a new layer of skin emerges from underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment