Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Baby Dworianyn Bump Watch: 40 Weeks



How far along? 40 weeks! My final day of pregnancy, tomorrow I'm a Mama!
Size of the baby? A pumpkin!, 22 inches, 8.7 pounds
Maternity clothes? Still in my regular clothes and I think I will be shopping for smaller sizes once Ethan makes his exit.
Weight gain? Holding steady at -34 pounds, I think I will be -50 when I get home from the hospital, thank you Ethan!
Gender? A little prince.
Movement? He is still really active, it will be interesting to see if he is that way on the outside.
Sleep? I've been sleeping well and I'm sure that's coming to an end now that Ethan will be here, HA!
Food Cravings? No real cravings, to be honest I can't eat very much these days.
What I miss? Absolutely nothing, just getting so excited to meet our little man.
Symptoms? His crazy kicks and my rapidly growing belly.
Best moments of the week? Our little boy making his grand entrance!
What is baby doing this week? This week our little boy is coming out to finally join us in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment