Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Our week in pictures: 4/29 - 5/5

Sunday, April 29: We finally got to take our maternity pictures. I love how they came out! Not bad for taking them on a tripod with a remote, huh?

Monday, April 30: Daddy had to buy one last finishing touch for his little boy's nursery. Every baby needs an almost 5 foot tall giraffe, right? HA!

Tuesday, May 1: One last item of baby gear to put together!

Wednesday, May 2: My 39 week baby bump; only 1 week to go!

Thursday, May 3: We finally found a table to eat at that matches our new patio furniture.

Friday, May 4: I finished crafting a welcome home wreath for my little man's arrival next week!

Saturday, May 5: Michael torturing me with my Mother's Day/Baby Ethan presents. That's a lot of Tiffany boxes, one for each month I was pregnant and apparently there's one more surprise! Come on Ethan!

1 comment:

  1. Aww I love this post! That Michael is too darn sweet! All those tiffany boxes have me anxious too! I hope everything went well & can't wait to see pictures! Congrats & Happy Mother's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete