Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Product Review: Citrus Lane Subscription

Citrus Lane is a relatively new monthly subscription company that sends you a box filled with cute and practical products for children up to age 3 that are recommended by real parents. When you sign up you tell them your child's age and gender so that they can cater your monthly products to your child's development stage and interests.

Each month all of the products are chosen around a specific theme. There is always a special product or treat for Mommy each month as well. It's $25 a month and you receive $30 - $45 worth of products. I subscribed for an entire year and had a discount code so I am only paying about $16 a month. They also have month by month subscriptions as well as 3 and 6 month terms if you don't want to commit to a full year. 

I had been waiting for months during my pregnancy to subscribe until Ethan's birth month. I finally subscribed in April to have my first box come in May. My first box arrived last week and I was so excited! The theme this month was "Fun in the Sun." This month's products totaled almost $58.

Who doesn't love a yellow box arriving on their doorstep? 

My first view of our goodies! 


So this is what was inside: a brochure detailing all of this month's products, Dapple dish liquid, In My Ocean finger puppet book, Green Toys Twist Teether, iPlay Sun Protection Hat, Episencial Protective Face Balm and a $15 gift card to joyus.com for me. 

Just the sun hat alone has a retail value of $15 so I think for my $16 it is totally worth it. I was really impressed with the products. They also sometimes include discount codes for the companies featured that month if you want to order additional products from that company. 

I am looking forward to getting a new box every month. I love that it's a surprise every month as to what the theme is and what is going to be inside. So if you have a little one between the ages of 0 - 3 years old, I would definitely recommend Citrus Lane. 

* I was not compensated in any way by Citrus Lane. I paid for my subscription with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment