Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Wilton Tent Sale 2012


I love a good bargain and the Wilton tent sale is full of them. If you like to bake or cook this is the sale for you. I've gone to the 2009, 2010, and 2011 sales and made out really well. It's full of discounted baking and cooking items as well as some miscellaneous items like scrapbooking embellishments and picture frames. I go every year to stock up on items to make cake pops, replace any of my baking sheets that are worn and pick up any cool kitchen gadgets they have. If you go on the weekend, prepare to deal with lots of crowds.  

I was excited I could go on a weekday this year since I'm on maternity leave. I was able to go with Tif, Jacob, Makayla and Tif's Mom as well, which was fun. When we first got there it looked like it was crazy packed because there was no parking but once we got inside, it was a lot less crowded which was really nice. I could really look at everything since the aisles weren't packed with people. 


I know it looks like there are a lot of people, but typically it's so packed you can't even see the floor in the aisles. Ethan was the perfect shopping partner and pretty much slept through the entire thing!


I ended up getting less than I have in years past because I didn't need that much this time. I stocked up on sticks and candy melts for cake pops. I also got a cute stand to hold cake pops, some baking pans, a whoopie pie pan, ramekins, parchment paper, a few craft items and a new water bottle for work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment