Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Happy 30th Birthday Michael!


Today my amazing husband Michael turns 30 years old. In honor of this milestone, here are 30 reasons I am absolutely, totally crazy in love with you!

1. You are my best friend.
2. The way you can make me laugh with just a look.
3. You are caring, loving, kind and generous.
4. You are incredibly sexy.
5. You always say "I love you" at every phone call, text, or before you leave.
6. How you always know when I need a hug.
7. Your ability to surprise me.
8. Your calming and laid back vibe.
9. Your appreciation for the simple things.
10. You did everything you could to create our family.
11. You always stand up for what is right.
12. Your beautiful eyelashes that I wish I could cut off and glue on mine!
13. How you grab my hand and hold it when we're driving in the car.
14. You love to cook with me.
15. You will do anything I ask (as long as I ask nicely!)
16. Your ability to get along with everyone.
17. The way we can look at each other and know exactly what the other is thinking.
18. You could care less what anyone thinks.
19. Your work ethic.
20. Your ability to turn things off in your head and be in the moment.
21. You don't take things for granted.
22. You love to try new things.
23. You're always encouraging.
24. How you handle the difficult things I can't.
25. You believe in splurging.
26. You can't go to sleep without a cuddle first.
27. You almost always say "yes".
28. You love to be adventurous and spontaneous. 
29. You are such a great Daddy to Ethan.
30. You are more than I could have ever wished for in a husband.

1 comment: